Terms and Conditions of Sale
Welcome to the tee-art terms and conditions for use. Please read through them carefully before placing your order. By accessing this website and/or placing an order you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions set out below. Please also read our Privacy Statement regarding personal information provided by you.
Before placing an order, if you have any queries relating to these terms and conditions, please email our customer service team [at] firstname.lastname@example.org
Tee-art is a trading name of Dohertys Company
We may change these terms from time to time without notice to you. Changes will apply to any subsequent orders received.
1. Delivery charges and estimated timescales are specified in the 'Delivery Details' section on the site.
2. As each Tee-art product is customised for the specific customer, only faulty goods can be returned. Goods must be returned within 14 days of receipt for an exchange or refund. Please refer to the 'Returns Policy' section for full returns information.
3. Refunds will only be made to the original credit/debit card.
4. You have the right to cancel a contract, but as Tee-art produce customised items specific to the customer, there must be a valid reason for the cancellation, and if items have been produced prior to the cancellation then a charge will be incurred.
5. If you wish to cancel a contract, please write or e-mail us clearly stating your full details, invoice number and cancellation instructions. Please note the customer cannot cancel the contract after delivery if any of the goods are made to the consumers specifications or are clearly personalised (Clause 13 DSR).
6. Once you have canceled the contract, you have a legal "duty of care" to take good care of the goods. You must return the goods to us at your expense to the address below - we would advise that you use a recorded delivery service for small items and an insured courier service for larger items. Please mark all parcels clearly with your returns number.
7. The full regulations can be viewed at http://www.hmso.gov.uk/si/si2000/20002334.htm
8. We have made every effort to display as accurately as possible the colours of our products that appear on the website. However, as the actual colours you see will depend on your monitor, we cannot guarantee that your monitor's display of any colour will accurately reflect the colour of the product on delivery. Your print colour choice will be implemented where possible. Any name/number options will be printed in the colour you have requested. Where possible we will incorporate your colour
choice in your front print.
9. All sizes and measurements are approximate, however we do make every effort to ensure they are as accurate as possible. Garment sizes differ as manufacturer's sizes vary, and bodies and people's perception of their sizes vary. Tee-artt cannot be held responsible for sizes ordered by the customer which are deemed incorrect for specific individuals once the goods are printed and dispatched.
10. We will take all reasonable care to ensure that all details, descriptions and prices of products appearing on the website are correct at the time when the relevant information was entered onto the system. We reserve the right to refuse orders where product information has been mis-published including prices and promotions. An order is considered confirmed only after it has been dispatched to the customer.
11. All order details, including printing and garment specifications, delivery addresses, dates required and contact details must be submitted IN WRITING by the customer, either via the website ordering process, email, fax or letter. Tee-art cannot be held responsible for any omissions, non or late deliveries or disputed product specifications where the customer has not submitted their order in writing before order processing. We therefore strongly advise customers to order via the website or if orders are made over the telephone, customers must ensure a written confirmation is emailed or posted.
12. Prices are subject to change without notice. Prices are exclusive of VAT (where applicable).
13. Goods are subject to availability. As there is a delay between the time when the order is placed and the time when the order is accepted, the stock position relating to particular items may change. If an item you have ordered becomes out of stock before we accept the order we shall notify you via e-mail as soon as possible.
14. When you place an order request on our website we shall e-mail you an acknowledgement of your intended order. Our acceptance of an order does not take place until dispatch of the order, at which point the purchase contract will be made and you will be charged.
15. We reserve the right to refuse an order. Non-acceptance of any order may result from one of the following:- The product ordered being unavailable from stock. - Our inability to obtain authorisation of payment.
16. - The identification of an error within the production information (including price). If there are any problems with your order we shall contact you via phone or email. We reserve the right to reject any offer to purchase by you at any time.
17. The laws of England shall govern the contract between us and any dispute between us will be resolved exclusively in the courts of England. Your statutory rights are not affected.
18. We will take all reasonable care, in so far as in our power to do so, to keep the details of your order and payment secure, but in the absence of negligence on our part we cannot be held liable for any loss you may suffer if a third party procures unauthorised access to any data you provide when accessing or ordering from the website.
19. Where applicable, you may cancel your order in accordance with your rights under the Distance Selling Regulations. If the item has been processed a charge may be incurred, in cases where our costs cannot otherwise be recovered.
20. Payment can be made by any method specified in the Order Form. We will take all reasonable precautions to keep the details of your order and payment secure, but, unless we are negligent, we cannot be held liable for any losses caused as a result of unauthorised access to information provided by you.
21. All prices, where applicable, are exclusive of VAT at the current rates and are correct at the time of entering the information onto the system. The total cost of the order is the price of the products ordered plus vat plus the delivery charge.
22. All credit/debit card holders are subject to validation checks and authorisation by the card issuer. If the issuer of your payment card refuses to or does not, for any reason, authorise payment to us, we will not be liable for any delay or non delivery.
23. The payment charge is due at the time of ordering.
24. Tee-art shall not be liable to any person for any loss or damage, which may arise from the use of any of the information contained in any of the materials on thiswebsite.
25. All rights, including copyright, in this website are owned by or licensed to . Any use of the site or its contents, including copying or storing it or them in whole or part, other than for your own personal, non-commercial use is prohibited without the permission of .
26. Tee-art has taken every care in the preparation of the content of this website. To the extentpermitted by applicable law, 'brand' disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy of the information contained in any of the materials on this website.
27. These disclaimers and exclusions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English Law. If any provisions of these disclaimers and exclusions shall be unlawful, void or for any reason unenforceable then that provision shall be deemed severable and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining provisions.
29. It is the customers responsibility to ensure all contact details including the delivery address are correct and that the customer is available in person to accept and sign for the delivery at all times. Tee-art takes no responsibility for items that fail to be delivered or signed for due to incorrect contact information, or deliveries to addresses supplied by the customer that are third-party addresses, not the customer's actual address, or addresses that are closed or inaccesible, for whatever
reason, at the time of delivery. Tee-art responsibility is to produce the products to a satisfactory standard & dispatch to the supplied address. Once dispatched, Tee-art takes no responsibility in any circumstances for late, incorrect or non-delivery of any goods. What information do we collect?
30. We ask for your name, telephone number, home address, email address, delivery address, and payment method details when a purchase is made on our site. We
may obtain information about Web site usage to help us develop our website. What will the data be used for?
31. Data will be used to help us process your order and to notify you about important functionality changes.